I'm not born to be a writer... but I've always wanted to be one. In several occasions I would attempt to write my thoughts down ever since I was in elementary but never had any of them published for the fear that I'm not good enough to be a writer. Now, I've come to realize, that it doesn't matter how technically and grammatically correct or incorrect my writings are.. what matters most are the feelings and the thoughts which I may freely express about certain things and situations. This will be the perfect opportunity to simply be ME!!! My thoughts may not be absolutely perfect... but given the chance to express it is positively awesome. it's like a rebirth... a renaissance of my journal writing...
Here I intend to share my innermost thoughts and intimate feelings about almost anything.. Reactions are welcome and so as questions... for it is in this exchange of thoughts that we grow and appreciate the fact that life is sweet and sour... my views may be childish at one point and may even be traditional and in some instances my ideas may be liberated and modern... the important thing is I know my values and I'm totally aware of the responsibility that goes with this blogging...
love me... or hate me... this blog is me!


go for it zam...i'll be ur avid follower....
ReplyDeletethanks for the encouragement rudesa...
ReplyDelete